It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.” Seneca
Buy a lot now, then build when you are ready. You can build a small, tiny or regular sized house on any lot. Double-wide and modular houses are allowed,
if the have stucco and a permanent porch. No single-wide trailers allowed.
Size and Cost:**
- 1.3 acres starting at $19,900 up to $32,000
- 2.0 acres – Premium Lots with natural gas, starting at $33,000 up to $62,000
- 3.1 acre lots (only one remaining) $68,000
Contact us for a lot map, plat and price list.
** There is a $5000. , one-time well share “hook up fee” when you start using the water.
All Lots come with maintained roads, water/well share and electric delivered to your property line. For heating, some lots have natural gas, solar, or propane. All lots are on the electric grid. The entire area is maintained by covenants.
Owner Financing for Lots-Land Only:
- 10% down and 5.9% simple interest.
- 30-year amortization payments, with balloon payment due in 10 years.